Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last minute finish

I got the binding on just in time to count this as my final finish of 2014!  My normal quilt holder is gone for the day, so you get the draped-quilt-on-the-couch shot.  Combined with the bright sun bouncing off of the snow, it makes for a less than ideal photo, but you'll get the idea.


I quilted it in wavy sections across the quilt.  The swirls are the newest pattern that I have been working on and they are getting better, although the hardest part was quilting them on top of fabric that is really busy...it made it harder to see and so my spacing got off in some places.  Jared doesn't seem to mind (or really care) as he is curled up with it, so I am not going to let them bother me.  :)


Jared's Fishing Quilt

50" x 75"


No comments:

Post a Comment