Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy Birthday to me!

We had a nice day planned out today and it kinda all went out the window.  Jared ended up needing to go to Sioux Falls to visit a parishioner in the hospital (6 hours round trip) and Timothy woke up with a stuffed head and then developed a fever by mid morning.  I decided to do some birthday sewing for myself.  :)

I made myself a knitting bag!  Super easy pattern and worked up quickly.  Here it is (free!) if you want to make one yourself.  Thanks to Eric and Michelle, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, for the gift card for Christmas and my birthday.  Michelle and I had a great trip to the fabric store where I picked this fabric out.  Yay!


I also made a matching zipper pouch for my accessories.  Here is that tutorial.


Here is a shot of the inside.  Perfect for a medium project or a couple of little ones.




Here are the projects going on right now:

A Star Wars scarf for my sister, Mindy.  I have 52 rows done.  388 more to go.  

Seriously. 

I am almost done with what I call the fighting kangaroos.

My husband just rolls his eyes.  :)


And my sweater is slowly growing!  I have about 18 inches done so far, another 26 inches to go!  It is kind of boring, but perfect for when I don't want to count stitches.


Do you want a Star Wars scarf?  Here is the tutorial.  I am not making another one.  ;)

Here is the link to the sweater too.

Happy 2015 and Happy Making!

No comments:

Post a Comment