The first quadrant is done! 12 squares by 12 squares sewn together and pressed. I am so excited! I needed to get this together to motivate me to finish up the last of it (21 by 21 squares) and it is working. My goal is to have it done by the end of next week, before we head out to see my parents in Michigan after Easter. I have also gotten the sashing material for the quilt top I made over the retreat, so hopefully that will get cut and sewn on over this weekend too. :)
But of course, we are making sure to spend lots of time out in the sun and getting some exercise.
And watching for the first daffodil to bloom...almost here!