Monday, March 26, 2012

Alert : Cute baby clothes

Over the weekend, Jared and I went out to Spearfish to getaway from the home renovations and Lent and to do some shopping, doctor appointments, and see family. This post is dedicated to just one specific part of the shopping...baby clothes! :) We forgot the camera or I would also have posts of Timothy playing with his cousin Cole and entertaining the entire dinner table with his antics...

Anyway, my mother-in-law and I spent some time on Friday hitting a couple of consignment shops and a garage sale on Saturday. We completely outfitted the baby for the entire summer, plus a few older outfits, for about $40. We also have a couple of sets of pj's, a couple of onesies, and a cute 4th of July outfit that we already picked up through various sources. I also know there are gender neutral clothing (especially pajamas) in the basement, I just need to dig out the buckets and go through them.

I think we did very well. :)


5 one piece dresses, 2 hats, 5 onesies, and a pair of shorts


2 two-piece outfits, 3 dresses with matching bottoms, a pair of capris, a tank top onesie, and a pair of pajamas

Clothes for later: leggings and hoodie, 2 tanks for next year, a dress and sweater, and another pair of pajamas

No comments:

Post a Comment