Monday, October 31, 2011

all done!


This weekend Timothy and I enjoyed a visit with the Nies' in Spearfish. Timothy was a trooper traveling with just mommy and we had a good time. Timothy learned how to roll the ball with Grandpa (and a pumpkin, and an apple, and anything else they could find to roll), we watched the Cardinals game 6 and 7, visited Great-Grandma and Grandpa in Rapid, and Aunt Kim came to visit too. Of course we played with Eric, Michelle, Eli, Jason, and Alison. He has had some amazing naps since we have been home too. ;)


While we were there, my mother-in-law helped me with the binding on the Christmas Tree pants and it is done! I am really glad that I stuck with it and finished it through in a timely manner. I am still working on the advent calendar...sewing on 24 buttons by hand takes awhile. :)

And to make my day even better, I went to sew,mama,sew website this morning, and found out that I won 3 patterns! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment