Sunday, October 20, 2013

October Thus Far

This month is moving way too fast...here are the highlights, or at least things I have gotten a picture of. :)

Football with popcorn and daddy while the weather is crummy...



and some special pictures too.  :)  Jared has his iphone setup where I get all of his pictures on our photostream.  And I find special treats like the following...



Craft time with tissue paper and contact paper...


Superhero in training...
and with no pants on because he is also potty training...


We have been doing lots of baking which Timothy helps whenever I dare to bake when he is awake :)


Anyone see a mini Jared in this one?


It is nice to see Jared back at work too...


My first craft show is coming up next weekend, so I'll post some pics as I finish up my stockpile.  I am keeping my fingers cross that I get some of it sold...the profits are going towards the adoption fund.  We have another $6,000 to go before everything is paid for.  No news on the adoption yet, but the time is okay right now as we continue to stash what we can away.  Our goal is to pay for it without borrowing, and we have done it so far.  It is amazing to know that we have just 1/3 of the cost left!

No comments:

Post a Comment