Monday, November 12, 2012

Teething and ABC quilt


This picture sums up our day...poor Timothy is teething and very clingy...


But we managed to take some pictures of the ABC quilt that is all finished!  It measures 38" by 36" and is going to a new little boy that was born at the end of September.  Here is the back:


Can you tell he isn't feeling well?  While I took some pictures, he just laid on the floor in his room.  :(


But then he found a good friend, kitty.  Yay kitty!


But then kitty had to take a nap and try out the blankie first.


And Timothy enjoyed looking at all of the pictures.  I have a feeling that I will need to buy some more of this fabric line for him...


Little does he know that an I Spy quilt is in the works for his 2nd birthday which is less than a month away!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome quilts! I hope Timothy feels better soon. Eli will be there to help distract him in 10 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my backup to come. :) Hopefully the worst will be over by then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome quilts! And one cute little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some beautiful quilts. I would have a hard time giving that first one away.

    ReplyDelete