Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hour Glass Quilt

I had a lovely surprise last Thursday when the quilt shop in town called and my quilt was done at last!  It got it's scrappy binding attached on Sunday afternoon and I just finished hand stitching the binding on the back to complete it!


Hour Glass Quilt
60" x 60"



I used the leftover pieces to make a scrappy binding




Garden Update:  We have officially moved into a jungle state. :)  We have been harvesting loads of cucumbers, zucchinis, and carrots, and onions lately.  Looking forward to the tomatoes, squash and cabbage coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Great job!! I finally got Kari's quilt quilted while we were in Michigan... now to bind and it will finally be done... only 2.5 years in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jayme! You can do it! My first quilt was closer to 4 years, so you are still in good time, at least in my books. :)

    ReplyDelete