Sunday, February 24, 2013

Quilt Guild Retreat

This weekend I spent as many daylight hours possible sewing with my quilting girlfriends.  Many things were accomplished.  Many bottles of wine and cups of slush were emptied.  :)  I'll share some of my projects over the next couple of days...

One of the highlights of the weekend:  jellyroll race!







Sonya was the fastest at 34 minutes!  (We did tease her that she basted her quilt together but it looked super cute after she added a green border and some giant red rick-rack)


Kristen and I with our matching blue quilts coming in around 50 minutes...


Kristen even left a peep hole in the middle of hers!  :)


All 15 of us with our completed projects.  I wasn't watching the clock, but I think the last one was done around the 2 hour mark.  So much accomplished in so little time!



No comments:

Post a Comment