Tuesday, November 30, 2010

3 days...

I realized that I hadn't put too many pictures up recently, so here are a few from the past month or so. They include the installation of the car seat, thanksgiving (the pickles on the table were for Jared, not me), my large belly, and the cat chilling in her new favorite place, right next to the radiator. Our last doctor appointment is tomorrow and I am hoping that we have progressed at least a little. In case I go overdue (Friday is the due date), we have an induction set for next Tuesday. Even though we are both ready for our baby to come, it is kinda weird to think that in one week, we will be parents, if not sooner. We have been waiting so long and these past couple of weeks have definitely been the longest, with the last couple of days just torture. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment