Friday, August 6, 2010

Michigan

Ahh, to be back in Northern territory! Jared and I arrived safely in Mount Pleasant for Josh and Erica's wedding yesterday. We are currently enjoying weather that is topping out right around 80, accompanied by low humidity. We are looking forward to rehearsal tonight, a bbq in the park, and then all the festivities tomorrow. There will be lots of pictures, but unfortunately I forgot the cord for the camera, so they'll be up sometime this next week when we get back to St. Louis. Everything with junior is going well...he is really moving! I have been feeling flutters on and off for the last couple of weeks, but in just the last couple of days I have been able to feel him move from the outside. :) It is usually when I have the laptop leaning against my belly and then I find that it is moving without my assistance. Whenever Jared puts his hands on my belly to get a feel, he stops, but it has been a fun new game to keep us entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment