Thursday, January 17, 2013

The consequences of gift cards

 I am SLOWLY getting back into the swing of sewing.  I decided after the frenzy and abuse of holiday sewing, I would give my sewing machine some love...



A nice cover (with a sewing theme) to keep the dust off.  Eventually it will have some sort of closure on both sides, probably ties, but I am still deciding.  The free motion quilting is slowly coming along too!  :)

Now on to some pictures of the little man, who is busier than ever.  Jared and I received some lovely gift cards and neither one of us has the patience to wait until we can get to the big city to spend them, so we got a lot of boxes in the mail in the last couple of weeks.  :)  What is better than building lots of giant towers?






So proud of himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment