Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day Fun

After the chaos of losing our truck (it sounds like it is going to be repaired...yay!) for the next 3-4 weeks, we were still able to head out to Spearfish to spend time with family and take a break.  We left after church on Sunday and were able to spend the evening at the lake, where I managed to take an AMAZING photo of Timothy (don't ask me to do it again):


I think he was excited to sit in the big boy chair.  :)

And where he also learned the fine art of throwing rocks into the lake with grandma:


Monday was the family gathering (of which I have no photos), but we had a Taco Bell picnic in the park that evening and afterwards, Timothy practiced his newly honed skill in Spearfish Creek:


We had to head back early on Tuesday morning because Jared needed to get back in the office, but let me assure you that Timothy had a very long nap on the way home.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment